6/18/11

Wonderful Japan

 Some time ago I was in Japan, I visited Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Hijmeji and a lot of other wonderful places. When I was in Tokyo I visited the distric of Ginza where there are numerous stores and boutiques, the greatest are Dior, Chanel, Gucci and Louis Vuitton. I also visited Shibuya that is one of the Japan's fashion center and there's a great nightlife. Also been in Harajuku, near Shibuya. The Harajuku areas has two main shopping/fashion streets: Omotesando and Takeshita-dori. I meet lots of girls dressing kimono, they were so elegant and graceful and people were very kind. I wish to come back in Japan very soon <3.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Great pictures,I wish I can go there one day.Visit my blog www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx dear!
    I follow your blog, it's very nice!! :))

    ReplyDelete